So you want to put a photo on a KraftyBlok? You could tape the photo on… but then the photo will fall off. You could glue the photo on, but then you’ll have all sorts of sticky stuff everywhere and you’ll see the glue through the KraftyBlok. Well low and behold your solution is simple. To permanently set a photo onto a KraftyBlok, all you need is KraftyBlok Image Art. Applying the Image Art is super easy, follow these steps and you will surely have success.
- Make sure you have a Laser Printer or have access to one.
- Scan your image or find it on your computer and fit it to fit inside the Image Art paper size; 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ , print your image from a laser printer and carefully trim the excess paper.
- Clean your pretty little KraftyBlok, we don’t want a little residue getting in the way of our image now do we?
- Drop the Image Art Paper in water – distilled is best if you have it but not necessary – and allow to soak for 30 seconds or until the transfer starts to slip away from the backing
- Place the transfer over the KraftyBlok and slowly – (like tortoise slow) pull the backing away from the transfer and pat dry
- Optional – To permanently set your image bake in an oven – toaster oven will work beautifully – for 15 minutes at 345 and let cool for 20 minutes
That’s it, I know super easy huh!? Watch the video below to see for yourself how easy it is and be sure to check out the Diamond Tech Creative Corner for project ideas and instructions.