If you haven’t bought or made Mom a gift for Mother’s Day yet, it is certainly never too late to start! Mosaics make awesome gifts for Mom! Here are our top five mosaic projects to make for Mom – most of them will only take a weekend to complete, so you should have plenty of time to make it in time for Mother’s Day
- Tropical Fashions Mosaic Purse – What a great way to upcycle! An old cigar box turned purse! This purse is functional and fashionable.
- Sweet Reflections Vase – Show mom you love her with a vase and some flowers – use mirrored or irridized tiles to adorn and old vase!
- Floral Vase Serving Tray – Perfect for serving Mom some breakfast in bed!
- Kiss the cook trivet – Not that mom needs anymore cooking tools, this one will make a perfect addition as décor if she doesn’t need one, plus you can personalized personalize it, using Image Art Transfer paper to add her favorite pictures or quotes!
- Morning Glory Table – This table would look great in the garden or out on the verandah for morning coffee or afternoon tea!