Wouldn’t it be great to sit around and create something wonderful while munching on snacks and sipping a nice glass of wine? Throw a Mother’s Day Mosaic Party for Mom this year! Invite the whole family or some friends!
There’s no better way to spend some good quality time with your mom and/or your kids this Mother’s Day than making something together. After all, isn’t time the best gift we can give each other?
What you’ll need:
- A few surfaces to mosaic – an old vase, plant pot, frame or mirror works great – old or new – pick whatever you like
- An assortment of mosaic tile – Classico, Deco Ceramic and 3/8″ Venetian tiles are perfect because they require no nipping!
- Tile nippers or wheeled glass nippers – if you choose tile that requires nipping
- Grout – we recommend grey because it blends with everything – but if you want your grout to match the tile or surface you have selected, by all means try it!
- Mosaic adhesive – we like to use E-6000 or Weldbond
- Finger foods and wine or pop for the kids! – if you have a big family or lots of friends coming, make it a potluck – everyone brings something!
Head on over to our Creative Corner to get an idea of what to create! If you see something you like you can even download the pattern! Check out our store locator to find all the mosaic materials you’ll need. Take a peak at a few of our helpful mosaic blogs about nipping, grouting,mosaicing on a curved surface and clean-up to get a few pointers!
Happy mosaicing and Happy Mother’s Day too!