Do you ever find yourself rushing through your gardening, weeding and pruning without so much stopping to take a look around and admire your handy work? Just stop and smell the flowers! With a stepping stone like this, you may never forget.
Create this simple stepping stone in just a few quick steps! Make the flowers by scoring sheets of stained glass or nip stained glass chips, then nip random-sized rectangles for the basket.
For this project you will need:
- Jennifer’s Mosaics Outdoor Cement
- 8″ Square Stepping Stone Mold
- 1 Sheet of Grass Green/Cream Stained Glass
- 1 Sheet of Red/Orange/Cream Stained Glass
- 1 Sheet of Yellow Stained Glass
- 1 Sheet of Honey Wisp Stained Glass
- 1 Steel Wheel Glass Cutter or oil-fed glass cutter and 1″ Running Pliers or Jennifer’ Mosaics Wheeled Glass Nippers
- Petroleum Jelly to release the mold and contact paper
For complete stepping stone instructions check out this blog post and for mosaic nipping tips, read this one. To find all of these supplies in a store near you, visit our store locator. Looking for more summer project inspiration? Take a look around our Creative Corner for more fun summer projects and find us on Facebook for great tips and project ideas!