Whether you are creating one from scratch or mosaicing over an old one, summer is the perfect time for creating stepping stones, so what better time to bring you all of your favorite posts than now! It was a tough call to rank them because all of these posts were really neck in neck and even a newbie squeezed in! Click on the title link to read the full post and drop us a comment with your favorite!
- 3 Easy Tips for Adding A Pop to Your Stepping Stone – give me color, fun and a lot of razzle dazzle! This post will show you how to make your stone stand out you are creating a stone from scratch or decorating an old one – go ahead – push your stepping stone into the spotlight!
- Sunflower Mosaic Stepping Stone – This pattern was so well liked it actually tied with our first place post – I have a feeling that it’s because it’s a stepping stone that really pops!
- How To Make A Mosaic Stepping Stone – One of our newest posts, a good old how-to guide for making a stepping stone from start to finish including some awesome pointers!
- Forget Me Knot Stepping Stone – Show your garden some love with a heart-shaped stepping stone
- Springtime Stepping Stone – Tweet, tweet! Welcome the birds with a birdie stepping stone.