Only 2 more days to enter our I ❤ the USA Giveaway. Enter on our Blog, Twitter and Facebook – check out this post for more details!
What’s red, white, and blue all over?
Our brand new Patriotic Heart Stepping Stone Kit, that’s what!
Show your patriotic pride this July 4th and make this heart-shaped stepping stone for your garden or patio. Reusable mold lets you create 1 or 100+ stepping stones for your very own Yankee Doodle pathway! And to show how much Diamond Tech appreciates the men and women that serve in our military, a portion of this kits proceeds benefit our injured and fallen heroes! So tell your friends, the Patriotic Stepping Stone Kit is the feel good kit of the year!
Ready to WIN? Here are the rules: There are 4 ways to enter, you don’t need to do each to complete your entry, but the more ways you enter the more chances you have to win! The contest starts today June 17, 2014 and ends next Tuesday June 24, 2014. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Wednesday, June 25th.
1. Comment on this post
2. Like this post on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/diamondtech)
3. Comment on our Facebook post (www.facebook.com/diamondtech)
4. Retweet this post (https://twitter.com/blissfulcrafter/status/478952369888448512)
Good luck and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Check out our giveaway with Create & Decorate!
The sweet cookie cutter garden stakes (shown below, and featured in the March/April 2014 issue of Create & Decorate) are so much fun to make, that Diamond Tech has offered us some product for a giveaway! How about a pair of Jennifer’s Mosaics Wheeled Glass Nippers and a 20 oz. Variety Tumbled Glass? Yes, please! At a value of over $34.00, the lucky winner will have beautiful garden stakes completed in plenty of time for spring planting.
To enter, leave us a “pick me!” comment.
Good luck! The lucky winner will be announced Thursday March, 6.
(Feel free to share with your friends!)
Check out the many fun products Diamond Tech has to offer here!
—Jennifer’s Mosaics Outdoor Cement
—Jennifer’s Mosaics Wheeled Tile Nipper (optional)
• Open-bottom flower-shaped cookie cutters (approximately 3”)
• Delphi Glass No. 30386 plant stakes
• Aluminum foil, contact…
View original post 370 more words
Happy New Year, Happy New Look! With every new year comes new goals, new plans and new adventures and for 2014 we decided to freshen up our look!
We’ve updated our website to make it easier for you to find a dealer, look for a fun project and learn more about our products. But wait there’s more! We have added our entire product offering, which includes over 1000 mosaic, flame working, fusing and stained glass supplies to our improved website
Here is a peek at our store locator – we’ve added mapping to make it even easier for you to find our products in your area!
Our projects, videos and how-to can all be accessed in one convenient location in our Creative Corner
Create a wholesale account with ease
And view more information on our product pages.
We are so excited about our website changes that we want to give you a chance to one of our new products, the Butterfly Feeder Kit! All you need to do to enter is leave us a comment on this blog post by January 28th and let us know whats new for you in 2014. We will pick 4 random winners on January 29th and announce it here on our blog!
The arrival of the New Year always brings out our best intentions, but admittedly those intentions often get carried away when the winds of winter change. We found the most common resolutions are to Be More Creative, Get or Stay Organized, and Spend More Time Crafting. Keep these resolutions going the whole year with these ten simple tips!
Resolution 1: Be More Creative
- Get Messy – A recent study found that babies who are allowed to sit in their high chair and play with their food and make a mess learned the names of foods faster than babies who were not allowed to play with their food. Touching objects whether they are solid, liquid or both helps unlock the brain – getting messy with things lets you experiment with what they can do. It doesn’t matter what you get messy with, if it glitter and glue or if its mud – who knows what you’ll create when throw it around!
- Sing (or hum if you prefer) – Whether it’s the new pop song, a fun commercial jingle, a kids song or the National Anthem, sing it loud and sing it proud. Be on tune or off key, serious or better yet be silly – make up your own lyrics or sing in a silly voice. Singing can be a great stress reliever and helps you use both side of the brain.
- Play a board game like Balderdash, Apples to Apples or Quelf – these games are great at getting the creative juices flowing, especially because they require you to make things up and be silly and you have to play in a group so you and your fellow gamers will be inadvertently learning how one another thinks and bouncing creative ideas off one another.
Resolution 2: Get/Stay Organized
- Take baby steps – there’s nothing more intimidating than a big mess! Start with the craft desk or organizing your yarn/scrapbook paper/glass. Do a little at a time, between projects or when you are looking for something specific.
- Reuse containers – I am famous for reusing spaghetti sauce jars and storing everything in them – beads, buttons, pens and pencils, nuts and bolts – you name it – if it fits in a jar, it gets organized! I save boxes like a squirrel stashes nuts too – no kidding I have about 10 diaper/baby wipe boxes that I have used to organize paper, ribbon, glue and glass! Don’t like the look of the print on the box? Spray paint them with fun colors or wrap them in wrapping paper.
- Create a special place for those often used supplies and tools and put them back in that spot when you are done with them! – Scissors go missing in my house as often as keys and the remote. So I designated a jar (see above) just for scissors and cutting tools and keep it on my craft desk in plain sight.
Resolution 3: Spend More Time Crafting
- Multitask – Although this one can be tricky and limited to some crafts, try to craft while watching tv or sitting in the waiting room. Bring a sketchpad and doodle while watching the kids’ soccer game, crochet or quilt while watching a movie.
- Break up big projects over time – you don’t need to set aside large blocks of time to craft, even 10 minutes a day can be fun and relaxing
- Plan a crafty date night or get the kids involved in crafting with you – Plan a pottery painting night out with your spouse or with friends or a family fun crafting hour to incorporate play and crafting. Just because you resolved to spend more time crafting doesn’t mean you have to be the only one crafting!
Resolution 4: Post More Finished Craft Projects on Diamond Tech Crafts Social Media Pages!
- Just do it, need I say more! Check out our Creative Corner for a jumping off point!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
How did December get here already, wasn’t it just The 4th of July? The Holiday Season seems to sneak up on us every year without notice! If you didn’t start your Christmas Crafting when all the stores started bringing in the Christmas craft supplies back in July, fear not, you can still make some pretty stellar décor and gifts just in the (Saint) Nick of time.
We’ve made a list (and checked it twice) of our favorite fun and easy Christmas crafts to make for your home or for a great gift. All of these fantastic projects (and many more) can be found on our website, from gifts made with Clear Crafting Blocks to décor made with KraftyBloks , our Creative Corner is your one stop shop for last-minute glass crafting Christmas project tutorials! Just click the title for full instructions for each of the projects listed or hop on over to our Creative Corner for more great projects.
Top Christmas Crafts Décor and Gifts
A mosaic, frame and ornament all in one!This project is great to give or keep.
Where do stained glass, ribbon and decoupage meet? On the Christmas Tree of course! This stained glass project is perfect for beginners and a great way to mix up crafty mediums!
A little bit of dichroic glass goes a long way! Add some sparkle to your blouse or give a fun and frosty gift. Make this project in no time with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln.
This mosaic project is perfect for snowy nights!
Perfect for decking the halls! Create this adorable ornament with a My Tile Kit, ribbon, bails and paint!
Perfect for a Holiday Host or Hostess!Make this project in no time with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln.
Celebrate the Season with a KraftyBlok display!
Mosaic a KraftyBlok to make a lovely luminary or nightlight.
Start a Jingle Bell Rock or gather the family for a lovely holiday meal using our G2 Bottle Cutter and wine bottle.
10. Christmas Trivet
Add some Christmas flair to the table!